The journey of parenting is an interesting one – tasking yet rewarding, demanding yet enjoyable, challenging yet amazing – and although, it is such an amazing and wonderful experience; parenting is certainly not an easy task and often times, little words of wisdom go a really long way. Enjoy some of our insightful quotes about parenting –
1. The greatest and most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. It will create a solid foundation and provide them with many lifelong benefits.
2. Children who are allowed time to think for themselves, learn to have faith in their own problem solving abilities. If you are constantly solving your children’s problems and making all their decisions for them, you would be depriving them of the valuable learning experiences they need to mature.
3. Showering your child love and attention is one of the best qualities of an Adorable Mum. Your children need your presence, love, time and attention more than anything else.
4. Your children will become what you are; so be what you want them to be. Your children are watching and listening to you, they learn from all that you say or do. Set good examples for them to follow.
5. No love is greater than mum’s love and No care is greater than dad’s care. Every child deserves the commitment, love and care of a father and mother.