✿ FROM THE ADMIN’S DESK ✿
THE ADORABLE MUM ANONYMOUS SUPPORT CHANNEL GUIDELINES
These are the new guidelines for submitting anonymous posts to the admin and will take effect from 1st February, 2014.
Thanks for your co-operation!
1. All requests for anonymous post must be sent to email@example.com.
Please Note: That henceforth, messages for anonymous sent to the Admin’s personal inbox or the forum wall would no longer be attended to. All requests for anonymity MUST BE sent to the email address above.
2. All anonymous posts will now be posted to the forum wall by the admin at the earliest possible time. All requests for anonymous posts must be sent in by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration and will now be posted to the wall through our admin page – AdorableMum TeamCrew
PLEASE NOTE: We are NOT able to deal with anonymous posts via the AdorableMum TeamCrew inbox. All requests for anonymity MUST BE sent to the email address above.
3. The Adorable mum channel is provided as a support forum AND NOT an emergency helpline centre.
In the case of an emergency, please contact the appropriate emergency agencies…. such as the hospital, your doctor, the police station, or your religious leaders etc. Please note that Adorable mum does not have the capacity to deal with emergencies or urgent situations.
4. Please exercise patience while waiting for a response from the team. We are working at keeping the response time to its shortest possible but in the meantime, we will like you to understand that our team members are all volunteers and are not able to work 24hrs and therefore, we ask for your patience, understanding and cooperation whenever you are waiting for a response.
5. The Adorable mum support channel is for questions and concerns relating to MOTHERHOOD ONLY. Any other request WOULD NOT be processed except for those which may be deemed appropriate by the team.
A suitable arrangement will be made in the near future to enable us accommodate all other kinds of request and this will include any general prayer requests. *
6. PLEASE NOTE that ONLY questions that are inline with the vision, relating to motherhood or deemed appropriate by the team will be published. If your question is not published, it means that it was deemed inappropriate.
(Please note that there are several reasons why this may be so – such as inappropriate use of language or content etc.)
7. Please note that that all requests must be typed in Full and Proper English. NO abbreviations, codes, pidgin English or fancy text. ANY post sent in with abbreviations and fancy texts will be disregarded. **
(Abbreviations such as ‘nt instead of not, flt instead of felt, aw instead of how, dat/dis/dan instead of that/this/than, nid instead of need’, and other ones such as bizns, wk, 4, dan, hv, sud, v, nt, wud, wld, apprct, etc.)
8. Please be polite when sending in your request. Rude or Insolent messages will not be responded to.
9. Adorable Mum though a closed group is a PUBLIC forum, with thousands of members and we DO NOT encourage members to put up sensitive or personal issues directly on to the page.
These guidelines have been put in place to enable us run the support channel more smoothly as well as enable us attend to your requests more efficiently.
We seek for your continuous support, understanding and cooperation and ask that you kindly read through the guidelines and adhere to them.
If you have any questions, complaints or queries, please feel free to contact the admin by email email@example.com.
Thanks for understanding and cooperation.
* We will keep you informed of any update on this subject and any other necessary issues
** Trying to decipher, understand and edit messages with abbreviations, fancy texts and codes can very often be highly tasking. Please do not send in requests/messages with abbreviations/codes/fancy texts etc. as these kind of messages are often quite difficult to process.